Friday, December 30, 2011

The Best of 2011

This week on Facebook I asked you to comment on your favorite memory of 2011. I quickly realized what an unfair question. ONE memory from 2011. Not Fair. I think it was equally un fair for me to not share mine.

Here are a few of my favorite memories of 2011


  • selling over 49,000 Mentos for Helen DeVos Children's Hospital
  • working the Helen DeVos Radioathon
  • the holiday parades, the grinch
  • the pumpkin path trick or treating event at Lamar Park
  • Griffins Pumping Gas for Charity
  • Gene from Mott Children's hospitals presentation at our manager meeting
  • hearing Pete's (creator of Wings of Mercy) store about how the charity was started
  • The walk for Alzheimer
  • having over 3,000 packs of Mento's take over my office for the troops
  • the J & H charity Golf Outing
  • losing a manager who was pregnant at the golf outing (we forgot to pick her up on the far back hole at egypt valley) Sorry Jackie
  • the GVSU tailgate
  • shooting footage for our TV commercials
  • launch, glitch and then launch of our Return and Earn program
  • hate to say it but Speedpass week
  • collecting toys for Santa's Cupboard
  • the tour of the Helen DeVos Children's Hospital 
There are so many more that I'm sure will come to me later but those are a few of my top ones. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment